Love is in the air and Valentine’s Day is fast approaching. Are you too busy to get a gift or did the most romantic day of the year just slip your mind? Don’t panic as here are some last minute Valentine’s gift ideas.
- Something simple and from the heart will always make a great gift. A homemade present will definitely make your loved one smile. Make a card, create a sweet bouquet, write a personalised poem, and create a hamper of all their favourite things.
- If you haven’t got time to make a gift head over to the Original Biscuit Bakers website to purchase a delicious, hand decorated, Valentine’s Day gingerbread biscuit, presented in an individual gift box.
- The sky is the limit. Impress your Valentine’s date with a romantic hot air balloon ride during sunset followed by a meal at a swanky restaurant.
- Date night. This may seem like a simple idea and not that creative but with everyone’s lives being so busy, planning a date night will show your significant other that you care. It can be as simple as going for a meal at their favourite restaurant followed by a film or booking a cooking class with other couples.
- If your sweetheart enjoys going to the theatre, watching sports or loves a specific band get online and get searching for some tickets to surprise them on Valentine’s Day. Print them off, put them in a card and present them with a box of chocolates.
- Get creative in the kitchen. A way to someone’s heart is through their stomach, making a candlelit dinner will show your loved one how much you care, putting the effort in can sometime be even better than a gift! Baking some sweet treats won’t go a miss either.
So if you’ve left it a bit late this Valentine’s Day take on board these tips and your significant other will never know.